No announcement yet.

Bolt runs fastest 200M of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica has been running fast for a while. Maybe that's just how some athletes do it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Based on the times that he has ran so far, there is really noone to beat him. Unless someone out of the blue comes along. Whatever mistakes he made in that race can be worked out in training.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

check the record and see that most medal wining ahtlete run more than 2 races for the year. He need to push himself at least once before the olympics.

Times can be very deceiving and you don't win olympics by running world best times. Bolt has not faced Walter Dix and othe contenders as yet so to just pack it up and think the gold is his wrong. Not running competitive races and not pushing himself will not only hurt him but will not prepare him physically as well.

You can't get mentally tough by staying at home but by running in tough places and preparing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok I'll agree to disagree with you.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X