Champion Lee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champion Lee!

Dexter Lee (C) of Jamaica his way to victory alongside Terrell Wilks (3rd) of USA and Shehan Abeypitiyage (7th) of Sri Lanka during the final of the men's 100m during day two of the 12th IAAF World Junior Championships at the Zawisca Stadium on July 9, 2008 in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
    (Photo by Hamish Blair/Getty Images Europe)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

There is no one in the freaking stands! I swear, the championships in Jamaica 5 years ago must have been among the best ever!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dexter Lee (2nd R) of Jamaica on his way to victory from 2nd placed Wilhelm van der Vyver (L) of South Africa and 3rd placed Terrell Wilks (C) of USA during the final of the men's 100m during day two of the 12th IAAF World Junior Championships at the Zawisca Stadium on July 9, 2008 in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
      (Photo by Hamish Blair/Getty Images Europe)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wilhelm Van Der Vyver (left) of South Africa finishes in second place in the men's 100m final from fourth place Yohan Blake (centre) of Jamaica and bronze medallist Terrell Wilks (right) of USA during day two of the 12th IAAF World Junior Championships at the Zawisza Stadium on July 9, 2008 in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
        (Photo by Michael Steele/Getty Images Europe)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

now you see the support them people give them little ones.

Brethren I live in NY and GA and I hear the only place in the US support youth ahlethics to any degree in the US is Florida and Texas and if you notice a deh so many a the sprinters came from.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact that Jamaica had two sprinters in the final is a credit to our system.

St Jago High's Yohan Blake (centre) wins the Class One boys 100m final ahead of teammate Nickel Ashmeade (out of picture) and Herbert Morrison's Dexter Lee (left), who placed third in front of Jamaica [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]College's[/COLOR][/COLOR] Winston Barnes (second left), on day three of the GraceKennedy/ISSA Boys and Girls Atlethics Championships, at the National Stadium last night. Blake won in 10.27 seconds. - Ian Allen/Staff [COLOR=orange! important][COLOR=orange! important]Photographer[/COLOR][/COLOR]
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              now you see the support them people give them little ones.

Brethren I live in NY and GA and I hear the only place in the US support youth ahlethics to any degree in the US is Florida and Texas and if you notice a deh so many a the sprinters came from.

What about Cali?
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

These guys never make it in the seniors.

Comment

We will see , 1st time our juniors are staying home to be developed , Ray Stewart was impressive coming out of champs to run in the olympics only to migrate.

Lets see , its a new beginning.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ato Boldon has warned about Yohan Blake, to not expect too much at this early stage. Looks like we should have listened.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The way Blake was talking on TV, you would think he planned on winning the race with ease and set some record.

Comment

yep!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

btw are either of himself and lee world class?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

are they americans?

duh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah cali too.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X