mi know unnuh discuss it arready BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi know unnuh discuss it arready BUT

if federer is the greatest of all time, what does that make nadal? consider this, nadal beat federer on his favourite surface, it was tight yes but he did it and annhilate federer on his.....

mi have more big ups for the man whey can win on all surfaces.....as great as lendl is him neva win wimbledon, as great as sampras was him coulden win french...johnny mac never won french or aussie...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

federer is still the greatest of all time... he will have more chances to win wimbledon... his record is still more impressive than nadal... federer had also beaten nadal on clay last year in a final...

nadal has not won the us open nor the australian open... well not so sure about the australian, correct me if i am wrong...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

he hasn't. but he certainly can win the 4 more easily than federer can win at roland garros.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

cant agree with that... as good as federer is, we've seen how difficult it has been to win the 4...

further, he has been to the french open finals three times losing to nadal on each occasion... against any other opponent, he more likely would have won...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

nadal has won the french and wimbledon only.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

isn't that the point though...

anyway...i don't like him but i give agassi HUGE ratings for having won on all 4 surfaces.....something mcenroe, sampras and federer hasn't been able to do.

don't get me wrong...mi nuh ready fi proclaim nadal but note must be made that against anyone else at wimbledon....federer would have wond...juxtapose that against saying the VERY same thing about the french open.

Comment

I am not sure I rate Federer as the greatest all time. He hasn't really had any other greats around apart from Nadal coming on the scene recently. I don't think he could beat Sampras or Agassi (at their best) consistently.

Bjorn Borg certainly ranks up there with anyone.

Comment

He would plaster Agassi. He would beat Sampras too but not as easily. Don't be fooled, there are very good players around, it's just that Fed and Rafa have been that much better!

For me, it's hard to argue against Rod Laver being the best ever. Borg was my favourite, however, and certainly had a huge impact on my little tennis career.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Have to disagree. I don't think the field is that strong and I don't think he would plaster an Agassi at his best.

Roddick, Hewitt and the rest and nowhere close to being that good of a field as far as I am concerned.

Comment

your "tennis career"? when is it due to start?!

Comment

anyway...stefan edberg is my favourite player.....he totally shaped influenced MY tennis career! mi realise seh mi coulden play like dat suh mi give up tennis!

Comment

Edberg on the grass courts of the Australian or Wimbledon was truly something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          He would plaster Agassi.
                          Let's not go overboard here. Your talking about the best returner of serve the world has ever seen.

Comment

Edberg on grass of Australian?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Edberg on grass of Australian?
                              You sure you use to follow Tennis.

Comment

Working...
                              X