X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad situation for Tyson Gay?

Tyson Gay Update: MRI Shows Mild Strain

Update on Tyson Gay from his manager:

Tyson Gay underwent an MRI late Saturday afternoon at Slocum Center for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Eugene. The MRI showed a mild strain in the semitendinosus muscle. He is expected to engage in "active rest" for up to 12-14 days, with light physical activity increasing through that period, and then resume training. Tyson's only confirmed pre-Olympic competition is the 100 meters at the Aviva London Grand Prix on July 25, and that is still on the schedule.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Sad fi real. Glen Mills has learned really by not making Bolt peak this early but tyson had to peak because there is a lot of competition both from other US competitiors and from Bolt and Powell so I guess it hurt him.

He seems a pretty decent young man so I wish him all the best.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Sad fi real. Glen Mills has learned really by not making Bolt peak this early but tyson had to peak because there is a lot of competition both from other US competitiors and from Bolt and Powell so I guess it hurt him.

He seems a pretty decent young man so I wish him all the best.
      Nothing to do with that.

He ran too damn hard, much harder than necessary from the Quarterfinals.

I was warning about this for week now and di Yankee dem cuss mi off.

Comment

They have ample time to rest behind the 100 and the 200 and ample time between the rounds of each. I thought Gay was the rounds expert?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          They have ample time to rest behind the 100 and the 200 and ample time between the rounds of each. I thought Gay was the rounds expert?!?!

When you take your body to multiple PBs like that you need at least 2 weeks rest to recover.

He was an injury waiting to happen.

Comment

Yeah! I am agreeing with you that he over did it, but he should have been smarter than that. What's the point running 9.68 again, even if their is a GAYle force wind behind you??! Rather dumb.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Pressa.

it is all about Sending a message to Bolt and Asafa.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yeah, i'm sure they are listening!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X