Chis Gayle nuh easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chis Gayle nuh easy

WI criticizes WICB for player selection Friday, 04 July 2008 Indies captain Chris Gayle could be on for a showdown with the region's cricket board after taking aim at both selectors and officials.

Gayle voiced his displeasure over the selectors' decision to experiment with young players this series against world number one , while also warning the West Indies Cricket Board of a possible player exodus if they were not careful.

Gayle claimed selectors had got it "wrong" trying out players for September's against Australia and highlighted the lost of players such as Corey Collymore, Pedro Collins, Tino Best, Wavell Hinds to English counties or the Indian Cricket League.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

He has a point. Is there more behind the "disappearance" of those players than we know?

pr
    Peter R

Comment

Maybe but is not like these players were wining anything. Give the youngsters a chance.

If we used those players we would get worst results.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True enough. I mean when is it ever a good time to experiment. At the same time the captain (who in cricket plays a role unlike that of other sports) should be included in strategy and planning.

pr
        Peter R

Comment

That is true, he should be involved but he should also understand that new blood is needed. The last time I checked he was cussing the middle order.

Comment

Him have mout when him mek few runs eh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If chatting make him make more runs then go ahead Mr. Gayle.

Comment

Working...
              X