• Show
Clear All

• Tiger even.

Rocco +2 in playoff
    Peter R

It's Tiger!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a match star. Mi never get nuttin done at work tiddeh. Tiger did look like him waan choke out deh, golf need smaddy dat can punish him when him mek a mistake instead let him off the hook.

Comment

Tiger is the GREATEST

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

hey EVERYBODY know that one of the most dangerous acts (or foolish) is to catch a tiger by the tail....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            You know MdmeX everytime Tiger wins I fee like I win. Yes I know it sounds ridiculous but I feel so proud of him everytime he does well. To steal a term from Gamma....Tiger is G.O.A.T. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

me?!!!

iz yuttie....when him post the pictures of the h/v fans returning home after a NPL game!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"I promise you, you have never met anyone as mentally strong as you and you probably never will..." -Tiger Woods Daddy

Lets us hope him nevah buk up Jawge...

Comment

Working...
                X