Parchment out Young Mo in.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parchment out Young Mo in.....

Mo I'm happy to see your son back in the Windies team. Something tells me that this time around he will do more than enough to stick and stay with the selectors.

But what a way yuh son look lakka yuh doh eeh Mo!!! Di living stamp!
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Look like Bricktop couldn't find any feed for the game this time.

Comment

Mo son have Tony Cozier drooling..

Some breed a shot..

Comment

He certainly has loads of talent as a batsman.

He didn't go all the way (to the century) but at least he made a sparkling 53 before he wa LBW by Clarke. Way to go yute! Mo must be a proud daddy today!

Now the question is: Can the Windies build upon this score??????
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
          He certainly has loads of talent as a batsman.

He didn't go all the way (to the century) but at least he made a sparkling 53 before he wa LBW by Clarke. Way to go yute! Mo must be a proud daddy today!

Now the question is: Can the Windies build upon this score??????
          Good to see him take all that promise to the senior level.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well making 50 against the Aussie is like making 100 against anybody else
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well next time all he has to do is make 50 and call for a water break. Then, start over and make another 50. At the end of his innings he should end up with a 100. Focus, concentration and belief in self and team might just do the trick for young players like Marshall!

Comment

Concentration has been a major part of our batsmen problem. Hopefully he will just dig in
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X