X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I think we can safely say the Windies have turned

that corner. Right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

When it come to ODI or Test cricket mi nuh waan hear nuttin outta you. Stay deh wit yuh eediat 20/20. This is what cricket is all about. I was jumping up and down like a likkle school girl when Chanders did the impossible.

Comment

turn what corner?
      Since Courtney Walsh and Courtney Ambrose left them can't find one good pace bowler or as a fact one good bowler. You can't win games if you can't bowl out nobody.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dem have one...jerome taylor. powell coming to come. the fielding and the batting is what cause me the most concern.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But wi just won two games, back to back. Gwey, di cahna turn!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I hope taylor will continue, I know he was the best them have but I really don't know how good he is. I hope we really can develop two good bowlers.

The batting and the fielding is concern but when you can bowl out people for under 300 then there is a chance and it will encourage players to do better.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Memba a only Sri Lanka this yu knu, who is next? Scotland? Cananda?

When them play a good game against Austrialia then them turn it. England a team we fi beat everytime.

Comment

I thought Sri Lanka was one of the best??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  dem have one...jerome taylor. powell coming to come. the fielding and the batting is what cause me the most concern.
                  His name is Jerome TAYROL. Get it right

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Memba a only Sri Lanka this yu knu, who is next? Scotland? Cananda?

When them play a good game against Austrialia then them turn it. England a team we fi beat everytime.
                    A mainly second string and experimental Sri Lanka side at that.

Comment

Jerome Taylor is also a very useful bat. If he continues as he has of late he could also be classified as a bowling all-rounder.

pr
                      Peter R

Comment

suh what? windies a second string side tuh..no george headley, sobers 3ws or michael holding!!

int he words of the honourable portia simpson-miller...."GWEH"!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nuh dat woman tek fi cramps ??

Tayrol extra-strength ?

Comment

Haha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks

We only want a Patrick Patterson fi back him up now.

Comment

Working...
                              X