Serena Williams seh she a focus pon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serena Williams seh she a focus pon

Tennis now... sound ominous.. white gyal dem a trimble...

Jankovic got the nonverbal message early on. Her eyes widened as she described what it was like to see Williams' serves and overheads, screaming at her like so many tracer bullets.

"Oh, my God," she said in that throaty, theatrical voice. "Just hit a winner, but away from me. I don't want to see that ball near my body or anywhere else.

"Just amazing power. To be honest, it's like heavyweight champion and I'm a feather champion, you know? That's how I felt. I cannot match up against her. Just too much power for me to handle, especially on a good day where she's playing well. It's amazing. I need to -- I need to improve some of the things, but I will never be like that.

At one point, Jankovic glanced at actor Woody Harrelson sitting courtside and made a humorous connection.

"I was thinking that one of the actors was in that movie, if you know, 'White Men Can't Jump,'" Jankovic said, as everyone in the press room began laughing, anticipating the punch line. "I was feeling when I was playing that match, I thought, 'White Girls Can't Play.'"

Anybody have pics of her new body ?? (and I don't mean Jankovic)

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Tennis now... sound ominous.. white gyal dem a trimble...

Jankovic got the nonverbal message early on. Her eyes widened as she described what it was like to see Williams' serves and overheads, screaming at her like so many tracer bullets.

"Oh, my God," she said in that throaty, theatrical voice. "Just hit a winner, but away from me. I don't want to see that ball near my body or anywhere else.

"Just amazing power. To be honest, it's like heavyweight champion and I'm a feather champion, you know? That's how I felt. I cannot match up against her. Just too much power for me to handle, especially on a good day where she's playing well. It's amazing. I need to -- I need to improve some of the things, but I will never be like that.

At one point, Jankovic glanced at actor Woody Harrelson sitting courtside and made a humorous connection.

"I was thinking that one of the actors was in that movie, if you know, 'White Men Can't Jump,'" Jankovic said, as everyone in the press room began laughing, anticipating the punch line. "I was feeling when I was playing that match, I thought, 'White Girls Can't Play.'"

Anybody have pics of her new body ?? (and I don't mean Jankovic)

Playing the race card...huh?????
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Heh, heh...

Comment

AND the gender card...let's not forget!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X