RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sri Lanka dominating the 1st test so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka dominating the 1st test so far...

Sri Lanka 205-2.

pr
    Peter R

Taylor gives the scoreline some respectability with two quick wickets in the last ten overs of the day.

SL end on 269 for 4... we still have a long way to go. The bowlers have to go out this morning and ben dem back.

SL still have the edge.

pr
    Peter R

Comment

SL 476-8 declared. WI fighting to avoid follow-on at 269-9.

Taylor has been one of the few bright sparks for the Windies so far. His 4 wickets combined with a polished looking 22 n.o. batting at # 10 underline the credentials that make him the rising Windies star in my book.

pr
      Peter R

Comment

Why are the lights still on? I thought we had already packed up with Windies cricket?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

West Indies live to fight another day!

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          SL 476-8 declared. WI fighting to avoid follow-on at 269-9.

Taylor has been one of the few bright sparks for the Windies so far. His 4 wickets combined with a polished looking 22 n.o. batting at # 10 underline the credentials that make him the rising Windies star in my book.

pr
          Sri Lanka 476/8d & 240/7d

West Indies 280 & 96/1 (23.0 ov)

West Indies require another 341 runs with 9 wickets
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As I said Mo, there is no greater masochist than the West Indies fan. Some of us just like the banana man. The truth is I have no expectations before a match and once it start I get irrational and hope that overnight some of our players get an epiphany. You must admit Jerome Taylor has not disappointed his fans.

Hope you have a good turn out at the stadium.

pr
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X