gail devers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gail devers...

last weekend i met gail devers at the usa indoor championships in boston... she has another baby girl named legacy, her second... this was the second time i am meeting her... it is remarkable how pleasant she is... she says she is not retired but not sufficiently motivated to start training again... she is mostly coaching young athletes...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Mine yuh know - second baby & deh second time yuh meeting har Watch it Baddazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

that was one of the reasons I will miss Penn Relay to see these big time Ahtlete give the fans some respect and actually acknowdge them. Maurice Green was one who mixed a lot with the fans.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

lol... met her last year at the same meet and she had a new baby girl then... i asked her if she was pregnant when i saw her and she laughed... she said she was working on this second one around that time... she is too cool...

Comment

last year she told me she was proud of merlene ottey for repping the veterans...

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
            lol... met her last year at the same meet and she had a new baby girl then... i asked her if she was pregnant when i saw her and she laughed... she said she was working on this second one around that time... she is too cool...

Nuh badda meet har next year otherwise she'll neva get back on track, she'll be spending 2 much time changing diapers
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi actually hear da belly laugh deh!!!!!

coincidence?! mi coulden tell yuh ... but anytime yuh around har....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we don't need maurice green's yankee arrogance.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Say what you want about Green but he has been very friendly with the fans and kids in the stands at Penn. There are a few more ahtlete who make sure they take a picture or two with every little kid they can and that is great considering the fact that you actually pay to see them. A few of our girls with join in but some of our athlete could extend themselves as well.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

True Sass - the crowd loved him!
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

the yankee crowd!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No Mo, the crowd. It is more about his reaction and recognition of the crowd more than aout his talent.

One year mi see a youth couldn't throw the Javlin further than his feet but he was freindly with crowd and they loved the poor bwoy. Sometimes if you give love you get it back.

Comment

Working...
                        X