((((( tk )))))))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((((( tk )))))))

how de patriots look... dem put it on pon the 'number one' rated defense ... undefeated looks more a reality than ever before...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

and they actually eased up at the end- Bradley could have gone for his career high in passing yards if he wanted.

TK going tell how the DEADskins buss up a side Thursday night...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

until they run into the brick wall known as the miami dolphins!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What you want to bet that Sunday, Patriots will try to run up the score to bout 60 points against the Jets?

After what happened in week one you dont think they will remember and try to blow them out of the water.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Ah bwoy.....looks like the person who coined the phrase...."cheaters never win" has never met the Patriots. They are simply too good. Maybe the Colts can knock them off in the playoffs but as for the regular season. I can't see anything but perfect. If they can get past Pittsburg they are golden. - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            and they actually eased up at the end- Bradley could have gone for his career high in passing yards if he wanted.

TK going tell how the DEADskins buss up a side Thursday night...
            Why yes I am Sickko....See how a team earns their victory vs. stealing signals? I am proud of the Redskins for being an honest team who puts in an honest days work.

Okay if I am to be honest I would trade positions with you anyday. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              until they run into the brick wall known as the miami dolphins!!!!
              Good one Gamma! - T.K.

Comment

Rhatid me just see the signature to ban my account..trust me Mosiah try nuff time but me haffi call and race up him lickle blouse and skirts...
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Rhatid me just see the signature to ban my account..trust me Mosiah try nuff time but me haffi call and race up him lickle blouse and skirts...
                  LOL!!!!!! Box Mosiah yes!!!!! Afta wi nuh name JB!!!!! - T.K.

Comment

how yuh mean? yuh think a joke mi a joke? a possum miami a play possum!!! stay deh!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X