Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddaz, TK...damn

What a game...PHEW!!!

What the breddah from PTI called it "Tragic inevitability"...

What was the difference, New England's brilliance or Baltimore just imploded after doing so well for 58 minutes.

Who feels worst than McGahee now???

Damn..I may not sleep at all tonight my motor is so revved up....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

wow... that was close... however, i expected this kind of game... i had told a friend after the eagles game that i exected all the remaining patriot games to be tough... teams will be bringing their A-games... one of the ravens player had said earlier in the week that this was their superbowl... they are going nowhere but they are professionals and they have to play their best against this patriots team...

tragic inevitability, it most certainly was... the patriots are a team of destiny... they are the better team... it was their calm and brilliance under pressure... pressure bust pipe and it also create diamonds... we saw both last nite...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      What a game...PHEW!!!

What the breddah from PTI called it "Tragic inevitability"...

What was the difference, New England's brilliance or Baltimore just imploded after doing so well for 58 minutes.

Who feels worst than McGahee now???

Damn..I may not sleep at all tonight my motor is so revved up....
      Hey Tony Kornheiser is one of the best!

That was simply the best game of the season hands down.

I think for this season New England's cheating ways have given them a big advantage. I think next year when teams have the time to completely revamp their play books and change their signals New England will be screwed and back to the pack where they really should have been all along. Your side is a fraud. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Bad mind a go kill yuh, LOL...how about the DEADskins...RIP Shawn but the team never good from start???
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

tk.. come better than dat... kornheiser is not good at all... he shouldnt not be in the booth... tries to be funny but he is not... 'cheating ways'... now you are reaching for straws... it hot, but hush...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Bad mind a go kill yuh, LOL...how about the DEADskins...RIP Shawn but the team never good from start???
            Man Sickko.....I don't normally say this but I actually think we are a better team than our record suggests. We are good enough to win the NFC East. I just don't think our group has the maturity or confidence yet to grind out results. Every week they invent new ways to lose games. They always have me scratching my head. We seem to play 3/4's of a game really well and will lose it in a series of comedy of errors late in the 4th quarter.

Enjoy yu cheatin' season Sickko. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              tk.. come better than dat... kornheiser is not good at all... he shouldnt not be in the booth... tries to be funny but he is not... 'cheating ways'... now you are reaching for straws... it hot, but hush...
              Sorry....I watch monday night football games with my friends in a bar so I don't hear the sound....LOL.....I was just speaking on my experience watching Kornheiser with PTI....On that show he is very sharp and witty.....No sah the Patriots are flat out cheaters....Watch next year when they can't play again after all the teams change up their signals. Then Sickko haffi cry eye wata yu si..... - T.K.

Comment

Every NFL player, coach or back room staff will tell you it is only cheating if you get caught...not that I am endorsing cheating of any sports but you think the Patriots are the only team that has used videotapes at games?

And it is simplistic to think that it was this episode alone that has made them so good...just look at the last four minutes of last night's game, Rodney Harrison did not need any video tapes to make a series of great plays three series in a row nor for Brady to come up big..once again
                Che Guevara.

Comment

But I will enjoy the cheating season as you put it..I will be in Bean Town for the holidays and it is a pity I might not be able to go see the Pat play.

I recall in the early 1990s when they were the Patsies and you could buy a cheap ticket and go watch them play in an almost empty stadium after a brunch in Watertown or out near the stadium.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

I recall in the early 1990s when they were the Patsies and you could buy a cheap ticket and go watch them play in an almost empty stadium after a brunch in Watertown or out near the stadium.
                    One thing I will say Sickko is that I miss the old uniforms. You guys should bring those bad boys back. LOL.... - T.K.

Comment

What I want them to bring back are those ticket prices...
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X