Sickko you piece of garbage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko you piece of garbage!

Yes Sickko after what the Patriots did to my poor Redskins yesterday I reserve the right to call you garbage for the rest of the season!

Damn man talk about a comprehensive a$$ whooping. Unno nuh easy! I wish I could say that there was one point during the game where I felt the Redskins were in it but to be honest from the ref blew the opening whistle we were down 24-0. Ah bwoy. Unno is a bunch of cheaters to rhatid. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Ha ha ha...You beat me to it, I was going to ask you what about your DEADSkins...

Full time the owner bought a decent team and put it on the field or are you guys tanking it to try and get the first pick, oops this is not the NBA...ha ha ha
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL.....You make sick! Your team is legit man. Can't wait for the game with the Colts in Indy. That should be a great game. - T.K.

Comment

That Joe Gibbs is all class isnt he, no excuses for the COSTCO sized can that was opened against his team yesterday, I guess the press corps was very dissappointed he never went off on a rant and point fingers at the Patriots for running up the score.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Yeah Gibbs has been around the block a few times......As a coach you have to realize sometimes that your team were simply outclassed and leave it at that......No amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth can change that. If the Redskins played the Patriots ten times the Pats would win 9 and lose 1. The 10th game they would get bored and lose due to lack of interest. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
          X