TK, Scaly, Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK, Scaly, Matter

or any NFL fan here...if you have to make a choice of one of three wide receivers and they give you randy Moss, Chad Johnson or the chatterbox in Dallas who do you take?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Chad Johnson for me.

he talks but he shows up at every game, every play.

Both TO and Moss sulk too much when them team down.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wide receivers and tight ends.

<<<<<BRICKTOP!!!>>>>>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would love to say Randy Moss because I believe he has the

most talent of all 3 but his off the field antics would drive me crazy so Chad is the man.

As for T.O......let me not even start.

I am on strike from the NFL this year I will only return when the Dolpins find some real men to play for them and not the girls they have starting for them now.

Comment

Girls men at Dolphins...LOL!

GO PATS...7 and OH
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

All of them in their prime I would take Randy Moss. The man is a guaranteed touchdown and 40 yard+ play a game. He simply cannot be covered. All the teams who passed him over in the draft when he came out of Marshall must be kicking themselves. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The Dolphins have always been rubbish. I cannot remember them ever being good. Maybe 1983? LOL. Sorry Scaly.

In saying that I wonder if the Pats might overlook the Dolphins and get caught on an off day this weekend?

Edit: Oops nevermind I guess they already played. LOL. - T.K.
              Last edited by T.K.; October 22, 2007, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Granted it was the Dolphins defence yesterday but look at two of his touchdowns, he was sandwhiched but still made them...as he always tells his QBs, just throw it up I will go get it....
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
                  most talent of all 3 but his off the field antics would drive me crazy so Chad is the man.
                  Off field antics? I can only recall one incident Moss has had off the field.

Comment

Stop mix me up inna Ben J tings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      Stop mix me up inna Ben J tings.
                      Keep talking and si if mi nuh get JB/Yuttie/Comment/General/Pepsi fi sing yu anedda tune. Bwoy all now mi caan stop laugh when JB sing de one song to scaly.........You are my best friend.....Scaly.......I will love you to the end.....Scaly..........LOL - T.K.

Comment

Off field antics? I can only recall one incident Moss has had off the field.
                        U forget all the crap he did in Minnisota ? weed, cuss out reporters only to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                          Keep talking and si if mi nuh get JB/Yuttie/Comment/General/Pepsi fi sing yu anedda tune. Bwoy all now mi caan stop laugh when JB sing de one song to scaly.........You are my best friend.....Scaly.......I will love you to the end.....Scaly..........LOL - T.K.
                          Memba this: ? I did haffi go wash out mi mouth wit Listerine after di man post it to me to rhattid

Comment

I only remember him ever pushing a meter maid with his Lexus. I don't believe he has ever failed a drug test in the NFL so we can't hold that over his head. And cussing out reporters pffff big deal. I will take him over any receiver in the game today.

Comment

Memba this: ? I did haffi go wash out mi mouth wit Listerine after di man post it to me to rhattid
                              Haha.....Bricktop who could forget your sound clash response. That was hilarious. You and JB were like Kilamanjaro 2006........Ninja Man vs. Rupaul to rhatid. WWWWHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLL........ - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X